Thursday, October 20, 2011

Panama Jack Surf 'N Sport Sunblock Lotion, SPF 15, 3-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) Review

Panama Jack Surf 'N Sport Sunblock Lotion, SPF 15, 3-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been pretty happy with this product. I use it as my daily facial moisturizer because of the SPF and sweatproof-ness. I live in Chicago where it's very humid. At times, it can seem slightly heavy but overall good product

Click Here to see more reviews about: Panama Jack Surf 'N Sport Sunblock Lotion, SPF 15, 3-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4)

Who guards the lifeguards while they're guarding you?We do!The overwhelming choice of professional lifeguards is now available to you.Go Pro!3 ounce tube with dispensing cap.

Buy NowGet 4% OFF

Click here for more information about Panama Jack Surf 'N Sport Sunblock Lotion, SPF 15, 3-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment