Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My wife bought these for me and they are without a doubt the most comfortable thing I've ever put on my feet. I prefer to be barefoot and that's exactly what these feel like. Soft, comfortable and lightweight. Before I got them I read some reviews and they said if you wear a half size to go up a size and they were correct. I wear a 10 1/2 and I bought an 11 and they fit perfect. After wearing these for about a month I thought 'What happens when these wear out and for whatever reason they stop making them', I immediately bought another pair and put them back for when these do wear out. I may even buy a couple more pairs just different colors.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Gurkee'S Mens Neptune Sandal - Beige - Sz 11
Handcrafted with soft polypropylene rope that's saltwater resistant, chlorine resistant and machine washable. The double layer, industrial strength outsole of the Gurkees rope sandals offers flexibility with every step, yet is durable enough to last for years. An adjustable backstrap allows for a great Gurkees fit.
Click here for more information about Gurkee'S Mens Neptune Sandal - Beige - Sz 11
0 comments:
Post a Comment