Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Olay Complete Ageless Skin Renewing UV Lotion, 2.5 Ounce Review

Olay Complete Ageless Skin Renewing UV Lotion, 2.5 Ounce
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been using "Don't go to the Makeup counter without me" by Paula Begoun and this was one of the most highly recommended moisturizers by her for Olay line so I was very excited about it. Even though it has less sunscreen than I would like (my current one has SPF 25 this has 20), I was going to use it. I have normal skin and rarely if ever have allergies to products. With this Olay line, I did not do well - my face turned red and there was something about the consistency of the moisturizer that I didn't like....so for me, it didn't work but it came highly recommended. I finally gave it to my Mom :)!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Olay Complete Ageless Skin Renewing UV Lotion, 2.5 Ounce

Olay Complete Ageless Skin Renewing UV Lotion combines nourishing all day moisture with vitamins and an anti-oxidant complex enriched with Green Tea and Ginkgo extracts to exfoliate and help promote skin's surface renewal process for skin that is more resilient to the appearance of aging.The result?Healthy-looking skin, SPF20 Protection, and a more ageless appearance.Visibly reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles.Dermatologist tested.Non-Comedogenic (won't clog pores).Oil-Free, Non-Greasy.

Buy NowGet 74% OFF

Click here for more information about Olay Complete Ageless Skin Renewing UV Lotion, 2.5 Ounce

0 comments:

Post a Comment