Thursday, July 19, 2012

Aveeno Continuous Protection Active Sunblock Lotion for Face SPF 50 - 3.0 oz. Review

Aveeno Continuous Protection Active Sunblock Lotion for Face SPF 50 - 3.0 oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this sunscreen on a recent trip to Hawaii when I ran out of my usual brand. Sunscreen is a must for me because I have had a number of skin cancers removed in the past few years. I hate the feel of other suncreens which always leave me feeling dirty, sticky and greasy. I really think I have tried every brand out there and haven't found anything that doesn't feel nasty. Until now!! I used the Aveeno Active Face for my entire body, while sunbathing and golfing. There was no sticky residue and I got great sun protection. I honestly forgot that I was wearing sunscreen. I highly recommend this product!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aveeno Continuous Protection Active Sunblock Lotion for Face SPF 50 - 3.0 oz.

New! Dermatologist recommended for over 60 years. UVA/UVB protection. A

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Aveeno Continuous Protection Active Sunblock Lotion for Face SPF 50 - 3.0 oz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment