Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Beyond Coastal Active Spf 30 Sunscreen Review

Beyond Coastal Active Spf 30 Sunscreen
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
On a recent boating trip my husband got sunburned, even though he had been wearing a 45 SPF Banana Boat sunscreen. He was told Beyond Coastal was more effective and used higher quality ingredients than other sunscreens , thus a little more pricey. He used it, loved it, and brought some home. I used this on an all day trip to the beach with no shade. The kids were in and out of the water and in direct sun all day and no one got burned, even though I didn't re-apply after swimming. I have not been able to find it in the stores so I was very glad to find Amazon carries it and will be stocking up. I love the fact that they use all organic ingredients and their products are paraben and paba free so I feel great about using them on my kids. I even use it on my face- the SPF 30. They also make a very soothing after sun lotion, which we've tried and liked.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Beyond Coastal Active Spf 30 Sunscreen

Whether you're snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef or shredding champagne powder, the Beyond Coastal Active Daily SPF 30 Sunscreen protects your skin from the sun's wrath. This sunblock cream blocks harmful UVA and UVB rays with a wide spectrum of UV absorbers. The Active Daily SPF 30 Sunscreen is oil-free, hypoallergenic, and nourishes your skin with vitamins A, C, and E, so it's great of everyday use.Product Features
Active Ingredients: Parasol 1789
Size: 4oz
Recommended Use: Hiking, biking, surfing, snowboarding, skiing


Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Click here for more information about Beyond Coastal Active Spf 30 Sunscreen

0 comments:

Post a Comment