Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Coppertone Nutrashield Sunscreen Lotion, Faces, SPF 70 +, 3-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Review

Coppertone Nutrashield Sunscreen Lotion, Faces, SPF 70 +, 3-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really like this sunscreen! I use it almost everyday and it's the only one that doesn't make me break out! I usually tend to break out and burn easily: being sun-sensitive and living in Florida I've tried tons of sunscreens and this is just the right one for me. I read the other reviews that weren't that happy with it--I guess it just depends on your own personal skin as to how well it works for you. I'd recommend trying one (maybe from a store if you can't find it here) and if you like it as much as I did, order the multi-pack from Amazon--Amazon seems much cheaper in general (than stores) if you're willing to buy a multi-pack. Good luck!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Coppertone Nutrashield Sunscreen Lotion, Faces, SPF 70 +, 3-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

Coppertone NutraShield Faces SPF 70+ with Dual Defense contains sun protection plus nourishing antioxidants to promote natural skin repair. Perfect for faces. Recommended for women everyday use.

Buy NowGet 81% OFF

Click here for more information about Coppertone Nutrashield Sunscreen Lotion, Faces, SPF 70 +, 3-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment