
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I use this SPF 100 every day. I have really oily skin and this formula is great for my skin type (I am also dark skintone). It's such a great formula, that I replaced my morning skin regimen's (boscia) moisturizer with the Neutrogena SPF 100--I can walk outside without wearing any foundation. An added bonus, though, for using this product is that it is also an awesome primer base to apply foundation over if you wanted to wear foundation.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, SPF 100, 3 Ounce
New!With Helioplex Broad Spectrum UVA & UVB ProtectionLightweight Clean FeelFast AbsorbingLeaves Skin Soft and SmoothWater Proof#1 Dermatologist Recommended SuncareNeutrogena Ultra Sheer® Sunblock is a breakthrough in sun protection. Stabilized with Helioplex®, it provides superior balanced broad-spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays, and combines it with Dry-Touch technology for an ultra-light, non-shiny finish.WaterproofNon-comedogenic (won't clog pores)Oil freePABA free
Click here for more information about Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, SPF 100, 3 Ounce

0 comments:
Post a Comment