Thursday, April 7, 2011

Desert Essence Sunscreen Mineral SPF30 Review

Desert Essence Sunscreen Mineral SPF30
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I I found this face block on the Environmental Working Group's list of safest sunscreens. It is very thick - a little goes a long way. It leaves the skin slightly whitened, but since I use it under makeup, it doesn't show. I was at the beach for 4 hours and never had to re-apply. I would buy this product again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Desert Essence Sunscreen Mineral SPF30

Desert Essence Organics Mineral Sunscreen protects your skin from UVA and UVB exposure. May be applied underneath makeup. Great for adults and children. Vitamin E: Protects against the drying effects of the sun and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Grape Seed Extract: Powerful antioxidant. Helps prevent the signs of aging. Pomegranate Extract: Contains antioxidant-rich Ellagic Acid and polyphenols. Supports healthy skin tone and texture.

Buy NowGet 45% OFF

Click here for more information about Desert Essence Sunscreen Mineral SPF30

0 comments:

Post a Comment