
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I bought this sunscreen for my son because I read that conventional sunscreens contain Oxybenzone, which I'm not saying is bad or anything, but its effects have not been tested on children, only on adults. I figured since there are products on the market that don't contain this ingredient, I'll try some out. I bought a 6 oz family-size bottle for $20 shipped. I also bought a sunscreen from Purple Prairie (they have a Web site), but that hasn't arrived yet. With this product, it's a little runnier than the thicker conventional sunscreens, but you can actually see it coating the skin. We have brown skin, and in the sunlight, I saw a very slight whitish coating on his skin, so I know where I applied all the sunscreen. I found this to be a good thing, and really, there was nothing else different with this product. I am happy with my purchase and hopefully prices will come down in the near future.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Goddess Garden Natural Sunscreen SPF 30_6 oz
SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen with 82% certified organic ingredients! Pure minerals, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, provide the safest sun protection available by bouncing the suns damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays off. SPF 30 broad-spectrum UVA/UVB coverage without the use chemical sunscreens.
Click here for more information about Goddess Garden Natural Sunscreen SPF 30_6 oz

0 comments:
Post a Comment