Monday, May 23, 2011

Ocean Potion Suncare Clear Zinc Oxide Face Potion, SPF 45 1 fl oz Review

Ocean Potion Suncare Clear Zinc Oxide Face Potion, SPF 45 1 fl oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I recently was diagnosed with skin cancer on my lip and had to have it removed. Having this unpleasant experience, I decided to look for zinc oxide for facial sunblocking. This was about the only product I found and it is great! In fact I bought 2 lip balms, and a DAB container(a instant dry liquid for the face and mouth)and of course the cream ocean potion. It goes on easily, absorbs quickly and does not leave the skin greasy or as if a film is on it like so many sunblock products.
This is a great product!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ocean Potion Suncare Clear Zinc Oxide Face Potion, SPF 45 1 fl oz

Very Water ResistantFaceNoseLipsEarsGoes on ClearZinc Oxide is known worldwide for its sun protection qualities. Face Potion SPF 45 goes on clear and protects the skin against both UVA & UVB sun rays. It is ideal for all outdoor activities.Won't Clog PoresHypo-AllergenicFragrance-FreeNon-GreasyAbsorbs QuicklyVery Water Resistant

Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Ocean Potion Suncare Clear Zinc Oxide Face Potion, SPF 45 1 fl oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment