Thursday, June 23, 2011

CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM 3 fl oz (89 ml) Review

CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM 3 fl oz (89 ml)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have dry skin and I've always loved CeraVe lotion as an all-over body moisturizer that could also be used on the face; but I wished they would make a face lotion with an SPF of at least 30. My wish was answered, although not completely.
Like the regular lotion, this is pretty much fragrance-free, which I love. I hate fragrance in my skincare. I can detect a very faint scent if I bury my nose in it, (I tried it on my hand first) but the scent quickly dissipates.
It's thicker than the regular lotion so it doesn't immediately soak in. It's almost like a cream. It leaves a slight sheen/glow to your face for 10 minutes or so before it completely absorbs. I like that since my face is dry, but if you have an oily complexion, you may not. But even after it's fully absorbed, I can still "feel" it on my face. That I don't like.
This has both chemical and physical sunscreen, so you may not like this because of the chemicals. It has also parabens which you may be trying to avoid. Neither of these bother me but it may be a deal-breaker for you.
Other than the chemical SPF ingredients and parabens, it does have good ingredients such as ceramides, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid. It's hard to find ceramides in the inexpensive skincare lines so I'll continue to use this unless something better comes along.
I wish I could give this 5 stars but I can't. If it would soak in and I couldn't "feel" it, I would probably give it 5 stars. Also, I don't care for the flip-open cap, a pump would have been more convenient, but at least it's NOT a jar.

Click Here to see more reviews about: CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM 3 fl oz (89 ml)

SPF 30Helps repair, restore, and maintain protective skin barrierCeramides Niacinamide Hyaluronic Acid UVA/UVB Protection Controlled Release NoncomedogenicCeraVe® Facial Moisturizing Lotion Am helps repair damaged skin and maintain the skin's natural protective function with ingredients not commonly found in other moisturizers. Its patented Multivesicular Emulsion (MVE®) technology releases theses ingredients over time, penetrating deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish.Repair - Restore - MaintainSPF 30 - SPF 30 sunscreen provides broad-spectrum daily protection against sun's damaging UV-aging and UV-burning rays. Ceramides - Helps reduce lipid levels in damaged skin to repair, restore, and maintain the skin's natural barrier. Essential in preventing water loss from the skin Niacinamide - Helps the skin produce more natural ceramides and fatty acids essential for repairing and restoring the skin barrier. Also shown to reduce redness. Hyaluronic Acid - An essential ingredient (humectant) that attracts water to the top layer of the skin and ensures that the skin remains hydrated.Developed with dermatologist

Buy Now

Click here for more information about CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM 3 fl oz (89 ml)

0 comments:

Post a Comment