
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I have been using this product for several weeks. I apply it every morning over my entire face and neck with no trouble with eyes burning. It does have a somewhat greasy appearance at first but absorbs in after few minutes. I have noticed my skin looking smoother, more moist and wrinkles less noticeable.(I'm 46 yr old woman) I was looking for a moisturizer with sunscreen and vitamins A, C, E in it and for the price I love this and am buying another tube.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ocean Potion Suncare Anti Aging Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 3 fl oz (89 ml)
with RetinolOcean Potion® Anti-Aging SPF 30 Face Moisturizer will diminish fine lines and wrinkles while preventing future aging with daily use. Formulated with microencapsulated Retinol, natural anti oxidant Vitamins A, C, and E, and sea plants to restructure aging tissues and improve skin's elasticity and firmness. Contains Parsol® 1789 for broad spectrum UVA I, UVA II and UVB protection.

0 comments:
Post a Comment