Thursday, June 16, 2011

K2 Endurance Lipbalm SPF 30 0.15oz Review

K2 Endurance Lipbalm SPF 30 0.15oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Added this to my order to get free super saver shipping. I am a triathlete and I am always looking for a good lip balm that stays on for a long time so I thought that I would try this out. Unfortunately, the lip balm that was shipped to me expired 12/09. So not worth returning it but I can't use it with confidence that the sunscreen is effective. Booo.

Click Here to see more reviews about: K2 Endurance Lipbalm SPF 30 0.15oz

K2 Endurance Lip Balm's advanced protectant + moisturizer, long lasting UVA + UVB, SPF 30 protection, vitamin E and aloe for deep moisturization, and anitoxidants for cellular protection

Buy Now

Click here for more information about K2 Endurance Lipbalm SPF 30 0.15oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment