Saturday, August 6, 2011

Kiss My Face Sun Spray, SPF 30, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) Review

Kiss My Face Sun Spray, SPF 30, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love how this sprays on so nicely and feels great on the skin. It works very well but my one caution is beware of getting it near eyes - it STINGS!! I recommend spraying it on hands only very lightly to apply to the face and at that I would still say you may want to apply a different sunscreen on the forehead as it can drip into the eyes with sweat. I would still buy this again!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kiss My Face Sun Spray, SPF 30, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)

Water Resistant and fragrance-free, this product was created for purely selfish reasons. We're an outdoorsy bunch at Kiss My Face and we wanted a sunscreen with a high sun protection factor that is easy and quick to apply, invisible, water resistant, frag

Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Click here for more information about Kiss My Face Sun Spray, SPF 30, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment