Tuesday, August 23, 2011

LA ROCHE POSAY ANTHELIOS AC FLUIDE EXTREME SPF30 (PACK OF TWO) Review

LA ROCHE POSAY ANTHELIOS AC FLUIDE EXTREME SPF30 (PACK OF TWO)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this based on news articles re: the benefits on Mexoryl, esp. the recommendations from US dermatologists, even back in the day when this was not available yet in the US. Am so glad that this is now widely available. I've tried the Ultra Light, the XL Fluide Extreme and the AC Fluide Extreme. The Ultra Light was a misnomer because I did not find it light at all - too heavy for the face, in fact. The XL and the AC were both light enough for the face but I like the AC better because of its mattifying ingredient. I do find that it still makes my skin look shiny so I follow it up with powder (regular talc or make-up) and it makes for a more polished look.

Click Here to see more reviews about: LA ROCHE POSAY ANTHELIOS AC FLUIDE EXTREME SPF30 (PACK OF TWO)

INDICATIONS: Normal sunshine intensity.PROPERTIES: High photostable protection against UVB and UVA rays. UVA ULTRA protection. Ultra light texture enriched with a mattifying agent, adapted to oily skin with imperfections.SIZE: 50 ml each box

Buy Now

Click here for more information about LA ROCHE POSAY ANTHELIOS AC FLUIDE EXTREME SPF30 (PACK OF TWO)

0 comments:

Post a Comment