Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Skyn ICELAND the ANTIDOTE SPF 18 Mineral Sunscreen (1.7oz) Review

Skyn ICELAND the ANTIDOTE SPF 18 Mineral Sunscreen (1.7oz)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this product--the ingredients are healthy and high quality (thus, the cost), and the SPF is mineral-based, so my very sensitive, combination skin doesn't react to it, unlike almost every other sunscreen moisturizer on the market. I have a motivated anti-aging routine going, but I have had difficulty in finding a sunscreen moisturizer that was truly healthy for my skin. I use it during the day, under makeup, and it is the perfect solution. I looked for a moisturizer like this for years because I am a perfectionist, and this one has finally stuck. As for a good night cream, I swear by La Mer--very moisturizing!--but I'm so impressed by the antidote that I'm almost tempted to try a Skyn Iceland nightcream...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Skyn ICELAND the ANTIDOTE SPF 18 Mineral Sunscreen (1.7oz)

Symptom: No one would ever guess that your closet is stocked with a slew of barely used sunscreens. If you could just find one that didn't require 20 minutes of drying time and feel like glue... Solution: The ANTIDOTE SPF 18 takes on your skin's worst enemy. It absorbs in a flash, leaving your skin silky and smooth but armed with hi-tech broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. We've used a highly effective, non-irritating mineral-based sunscreen and also added a shot of Willow Bark to keep pores clear and skin healthy. Best of all, it actually helps reverse damage you may already have done. Specially developed marine enzyme technology repairs skin cell DNA damaged by sun exposure. This helps maintain skin cell integrity so cells maintain proper and healthy functions, aiding in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles as well as helping to correct uneven skin tone. How to: After cleansing with Glacial Face Wash, pat gently onto face and throat every morning. A slight cooling or tingling sensation is normal. Avoid eye area.(1.7oz)

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Skyn ICELAND the ANTIDOTE SPF 18 Mineral Sunscreen (1.7oz)

0 comments:

Post a Comment