Monday, August 22, 2011

UV Natural - Sport Sunscreen SPF 30 (4.4 oz.) Review

UV Natural - Sport Sunscreen SPF 30 (4.4 oz.)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have had good luck with this sunscreen. This product claims to cover a broader UV spectrum than most sunscreens. I have fair skin, and used this product in Florida this past spring and did not get burned.
As the other review stated, this is a thick sunscreen, and it starts off feeling greasy. The trick is that very little of the product is needed to be effective. Before rubbing onto the skin, this sunscreen must first be warmed and softened by spreading it between your fingers on both hands. If this isn't done, the product spreads very poorly, and you will go through a lot of it very quickly. As the manufacturer states, only the thinest layer of sunscreen is needed to block UV rays. It's thickness also keeps it from washing away from sweat or swimming. It has a consistency similar to hair styling mud; I did not find it unpleasant or overly greasy. I have actually used it as hair styling mud, which works quite well.
Although I did not suffer any breakouts (and I'm prone to them) I could see that happening with some people. The company claims the product does not cause breakouts, but if you have problems you may wish to use a separate product on your face or other sensitive areas.

Click Here to see more reviews about: UV Natural - Sport Sunscreen SPF 30 (4.4 oz.)

UVNatural Sport SunscreenActively use UV Natural "all year round"' SPF 30+ Broad Spectrum' 3 Hours water resistantFor the serious players, UV Natural's formula will protect the skin from the harmful affects of the sun. This unique formula has the natural aroma of a blend of Australian Sandalwood, Patchouli and Lavender. Warm and subtle, with attributes to strengthen the connective tissue and help water retention in the skin. Also features ingredients known as antioxidants that can aid in the prevention of skin cancers and premature aging.UV Natural Sunscreen is ranked in the top 10 Safest and Most Effective Sunscreens by the Environmental Working Group (- Read the full article at http:///special/sunscreens) Ingredients:Zinc oxide 24.8%, Vitis vinifera (grapeseed oil), Caprilic / capric triglycerides, Silica, Zinc stearate, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, Camellila oleifera leaf extract (Green Tea), Vitis vinifera (Grape seed extract), Tocopherol, Iron Oxides, Lavendula angustofolia (Lavender), Fusanus spicatus wood oil (Australian Sandalwood), and Pogostemon cablin oil (Patchouli Oil).Size: 4.4 oz.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about UV Natural - Sport Sunscreen SPF 30 (4.4 oz.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment