
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I wore this product all summer long because I like how well it absorbs in and how it stays on in the ocean. I researched it on the internet and found a lot of positive reviews.
I purchased two of the gift boxes to give to family. I love it, beautiful box, the 1.5 oz bottle is perfect for winter and the travel packs are a great idea as well. The Lip Balm container is a lot cooler than any lipbalm I've seen before. The value of the whole package seems much more than the $14.99 price.
Click Here to see more reviews about: K2 Endurance Suncare Gift Box
Great gift for the outdoor enthusiast includes sunblock, one hand use lip balm and six sunblock travel packs. K2 Endurance Suncare has been formulated and tested to deliver superior protection well beyond the FDA requirements for both UVA & UVB rays
Click here for more information about K2 Endurance Suncare Gift Box

0 comments:
Post a Comment