
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Clinique claims this is targeted protection for lips, eyes and other sensitive areas, due to very sensitive eyes I can only use this on my lips and ears. The consistency is VERY thick. For this reason I find it difficult to use in and around the eye area, my eyes water a lot when applied anywhere near my eyes.
Although this makes a decent lip protestant, it is not nearly hydrating enough to be used as a balm. When I initially started using this product, my full and usually well hydrated lips started peeling and became very dry.
The only place listed that I have no trouble using it is on the tops of my ears. It is nice and compact, so if you need quick application this works great. To any concerned with the SPF smell, this almost completely odor free. It is not for long term use, I generallly need to reapply this every hour to 70 minutes or I will burn.......even when I am not active. This is also NOT waterproof.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Clinique Targeted Protection Stick SPF 45 6g/0.21oz
Buy Clinique Sunscreen - Clinique Targeted Protection Stick SPF 45 6g/0.21oz. How-to-Use: Apply liberally before sun exposure and as needed.
Click here for more information about Clinique Targeted Protection Stick SPF 45 6g/0.21oz

0 comments:
Post a Comment