Sunday, September 11, 2011

Osmosis Shelter 30ml Review

Osmosis Shelter 30ml
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Super gentle, light, doesn't have a nasty or overpowering smell but the best part is how well it works in the sun, especially considering it is an organic skin product. I live in California and even using other brands of organic 30 sunscreen on my face I get sunspots thru the sunscreen. This brand, I do not. My sunspots actually went away while using this combined with the Osmosis Renew serum, which is for antiaging and has a natural form of "retin-a" if you will. It essentially gets rid of damage. I love this skin care line. It was recommended by my facialist, Sarah Turbeville, who is by far one of the best medical-grade facialist/aestheticians in Los Angeles. She knows her stuff. I trust and love this sunscreen.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Osmosis Shelter 30ml

Osmosis Shelter is by far the most moisturizing sunblock on the market. Osmosis Shelter provides significant broad spectrum sunblock protection (SPF 29+) utilizing silica-coated micronized zinc. This is the safest sunblock ingredient available because it does not break down like uncoated zinc and it does not absorb into our system like micronized titanium.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Osmosis Shelter 30ml

0 comments:

Post a Comment