
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Updated 2010/0927
I changed my rating from 5 to 3 because I found that over time my skin began to react to the lotion causing red rashes that would last a few days but then clear. Since I'm prone to skin allergies, I didn't associate it to the product right away as I had started off so well using it daily without any problem - for me, I generally get a reaction right away if I have a sensativity to a product so I thought I had hit gold. Though my skin had a good first response to the product, in the end I had to stop using it as well as the face cream version which also caused the same allergic rashing under the eyes. So in general it was ok for occational use, but, in a daily use situation, I had problems with it over time. I can't recommend it anymore for that reason but as I note below, I've had allergic reactions to all the other SPF products as well. This one I had the least reaction to, but in the end, I had a bad reaction from daily use.
Initial review:
I was looking for SPF protection but have skin sensativities and had been allergic to everything I tried previously. My dematologist recomends Eucerin and I use several versions of the product regularly now and find it works better for me then anything else. Eucerin in general, feels a little greasy when it first goes on, but for me after about an hour is absorbed into the skin and is extremely effective in preventing cracking, drying, and irritations. It has NO fragrance added to it, which for me is essential. The SPF protection is a great idea and I was very glad to find this product. I'd recommend it to anyone with sensative skin looking for sun protection. This is light enough to where anytime, all day, going to work, etc., as a daily after shower moisturizer.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Eucerin Every Day Protective Moisturizing Body Lotion, 13.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Eucerin everyday protection body lotion SPF 15 offers protection from incidental sun exposure and free radical damage while intensive moisturizers relieve your dry skin. It is formulated with a blend of sunscreens including titanium dioxide, it provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection to help prevent skin aging, long-term skin damage and skin cancer. Contains anti-oxidant enriched with vitamin E to help protect from free radical damage, non-greasy and moisturizing formula is clinically proven to relieve dry skin for 24 hours.

0 comments:
Post a Comment