Friday, January 27, 2012

Billy Jealousy Combat Lines(TM) Face Moisturizer SPF 30 Review

Billy Jealousy Combat Lines(TM) Face Moisturizer SPF 30
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
If you are willing to dish out 35 dollars on a moisturizer, know that there are much better products out there. This one, at least in my opinion, missed its mark.
To start off, I use Billy Jealousy everything! From Sucker Punch to About Face, I am in love with this line. So of course it only made sense for me to try this moisturizer out seeing as how I think Combination Code is amazing. I mean, how different could it be from that?
I washed my face as usual before putting a small amount of this product in my hands. I dabbed it on lightly all over my face at first and then used the pads of my fingers to rub it in. What I noticed first was the gritty texture of the creme. It was very abrasive, especially considering it was a moisturizer, not a scrub!
The smell hit me second. It was just terrible. I am trying to think of something comparable to this smell, but I simply can't. At this point, I was done with this product as far as regular use was concerned. I did keep in on for the rest of the day though, and I found even more reason to dislike it. My face was so shiny after an hour or so that I was embarrassed to be seen in public.
So, lets recap. It scratched my face, smelled terrible, and gave my face an oily and greasy look. That is three strikes, and this product was in the trash.
In conclusion: If you are to spend this much money on a moisturizer, I suggest The Art of Shaving Moisturizer if you want something light, or Billy Jealousy's Combination Code if you want something a little thicker. Or, if you are interested in this product for its SPF benefit, look for Anthony's SPF 15 face moisturizer or Dermalogica's SPF face lotion.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Billy Jealousy Combat Lines(TM) Face Moisturizer SPF 30

What it is:A hydrating, age-defying sunscreen.What it is formulated to do:Prepare your skin for daily battle with Billy Jealousy Combat Lines(TM) Face Moisturizer SPF 30. When you have a foe like skin cancer to fight, you need the big guns: the latest and greatest in sun protection technology. This formula answers the call of duty, delivering a broad-spectrum UVA/UVB shield, along with moisturizing benefits, vitamin enrichment, and antiaging effects. This multitasking secret weapon is an ideal defense system for medium-to-dry complexions that will keep your skin safe, smooth, and young-looking.What else you need to know:With skin cancer affecting twice as many men as women, you'd best keep your largest organ protected. Combat Lines(TM) has a squadron of powerful ingredients to help you achieve victory. Octinoxate and Oxybenzone provide advanced sun protection. Patented Hydrapol (from aloe vera L.) protects skin and helps correct the visible signs of sun damage. Plant extracts soothe and condition the skin. Vitamins A, B, C and E provide antioxidants to counteract the free-radical damage caused by sun exposure.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Billy Jealousy Combat Lines(TM) Face Moisturizer SPF 30

0 comments:

Post a Comment