
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Due to vitiligo I burn real quick and anything under SPF 50 does little for me. Even wearing 65 I start to get red. Any ways, I am always on the quest for higher and higher SPF as I seem to get more sensitive as I get older. I saw this product and the Neutrogena Age Shield Face Sunblock Lotion SPF 110. The 110 had a lot of perfume in it and as a guy I found this quite nauseating. The 100+ did not have much of a scent to it and also has full-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
After my first application in the morning I noticed a difference when I walked outside. The usual "heat" I feel on my face from the sun was not there and I was not as red when I came into work. I actually missed a spot on my neck and you can see the difference and how effective it really is.
It goes on fairly easily and as stated in not oily. It is also not dry, either. There are some other sunblock products that leave an almost "plastic-coated" feeling on your face. As it is a Neutrogena product and it was designed for your face it also seems to moisturize every so slightly but not enough to feel slick. There is also no real noticeable "skin-sheen" either. This product is fairly neutral in these regards.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Neutrogena Spectrum and Sunblock (Pack of 2)
Neutrogena Spectrum+ Sunblock SPF 100 helps prevent the major causes of sun damage: UVA, UVB, and deep oxidative damage.
Click here for more information about Neutrogena Spectrum and Sunblock (Pack of 2)

0 comments:
Post a Comment