Monday, June 11, 2012

California Tan Oasis Bronzer Step 1 8 Oz Review

California Tan Oasis Bronzer Step 1 8 Oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had several comments on how good this product smells - just wish they'd package it in a tube or something. Bought two of these - step 1 & step 2. On one, the plunger never worked and I had to keep switching it out between the two bottles. When it stopped working and was presumably empty, out of curiosity, I cut them open to find almost 1/4 of the bottle was still full - it was such that the fill tube for the plunger just wasn't in the right spot to suck up the rest of the lotion.

Click Here to see more reviews about: California Tan Oasis Bronzer Step 1 8 Oz

Revive skin with an oxygen-rich tanning retreat that delivers golden, bronzed results. Featuring nano- encapsulated, oxygen infused Nan02. Oasis has a crisp waterlily fragrance.

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about California Tan Oasis Bronzer Step 1 8 Oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment