
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I bought these as an alternative to flip-flops to wear daily during the summer. They're awesome! Amazingly comfortable and they look nice on. I can also walk some distance (a few miles) without the blisters I get from wearing flip-flops. I generally try and go barefoot whenever possible, but sometimes I have to wear shoes...
Just make sure you order a size larger than what you think you need as they run a little small. Also, I have put them in the washing machine and hung them out to dry and they looked great.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Gurkee'S Womens Neptune Sandals - Olive - Sz 10
Handcrafted with soft polypropylene rope that's saltwater resistant, chlorine resistant and machine washable. The double layer, industrial strength outsole of the Gurkees rope sandals offers flexibility with every step, yet is durable enough to last for years. An adjustable backstrap allows for a great Gurkees fit.
Click here for more information about Gurkee'S Womens Neptune Sandals - Olive - Sz 10

0 comments:
Post a Comment