
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I have used this product twice this summer. The first time I used it, I applied GENEROUSLY 30 minutes before exposure to the sun and took my 3 kids to the pool. I noticed they were getting pink and reapplied GENEROUSLY after 2 hours. All 3 of my kids were burnt!! I tried it again today but reapplied after only one hour and my kids still have red cheeks and shoulders. I threw the can away as soon as I got home.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Banana Boat Ultra Mist Sunblock Lotion Spray, Spf 50, 6-Ounces (Pack of 3)
Banana Boat Suncare is the first and only widely available brand to offer a tear-free continuous spray. Kids tear-free SPF 50 continuous lotion spray is gentle so it won’t irritate your child’s eyes or skin. Plus, the white lotion lets you see where you have applied for no missed spot.

0 comments:
Post a Comment