Monday, April 18, 2011

Banana Boat Aloe Vera with Vitamin E Sunscreen Lip Balm, SPF 45 .15 oz (4.25 g) Review

Banana Boat Aloe Vera with Vitamin E Sunscreen Lip Balm, SPF 45 .15 oz (4.25 g)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I first tried this product when I went on spring break. Before I left I bought some tan lotion and a tube of the lip balm came with it. I am a chapstick girl and figured I wouldn't like this. Turns out I LOVE it! So much so I went to walgreens a few days later and bought more. I love the smell and the taste of it...kind of like lime. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Banana Boat Aloe Vera with Vitamin E Sunscreen Lip Balm, SPF 45 .15 oz (4.25 g)

New!Very Water/Sweat ResistantAvoTriplex™ High UVA3-Way Protection™Banana Boat® Aloe Vera and Vitamin E Lip Balm is very water/sweat resistant, helps soothe and keeps your lips soft and supple. This ultra-sheer formula with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with high UVB protection,Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection, andLasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn't break down.Questions and Comments?Call 1-800-SafeSun, Mon-Fri

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Banana Boat Aloe Vera with Vitamin E Sunscreen Lip Balm, SPF 45 .15 oz (4.25 g)

0 comments:

Post a Comment