Monday, April 18, 2011

Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen, Sport Performance SPF 50 6 oz (177 ml) Review

Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen, Sport Performance SPF 50 6 oz (177 ml)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This weekend friends and I took the boat out on the river to one of the sandbars for bbq and beers. Out of the 5 of us 3 people used this sunblock and all of us burned badly...in spots.
We were only out there for approx 4 hours, I personally never went in the water and reapplied this stuff about 2 hours into the day. It worked..in some areas, I have red (burn) streaks all over especially on my head which I can see missing a spot once, but since it was reapplied (and I shave my head so I'm extremely careful about wearing sunblock anytime I'm out) and I even went extra heavy on the noggin...there is no excuse.
I normally use coppertone but unfortunately couldnt find it at the store we stopped at, this stuff however is garbage...look at the 30spf reviews and you'll see lots of the same stories. For a "sport" SPF50 this is the worst sunblock I've ever used.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen, Sport Performance SPF 50 6 oz (177 ml)

3-Way Protection™Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™Rub Free Clear Spray Non-Greasy Very Water/Sweat Resistant Banana Boat® UltraMist™ Sport Performance™ Spray -No more missed spots, no more missed fun! Just Spray and Play! This clear quick-dry, rub-free formula with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways:With high UVB protection against sunburn. With high UVA protection against the effects of aging and long-term skin damage. With long-lasting protection to enjoy the outdoors. Now with a New self-locking cap so protection is just a twist away! This very water/sweat resistant spray retains SPF for 80 minutes of non-stop play!Non-Greasy | Fast & Easy Coverage | Quick-DryingQuestions or Comments? 1-800-SafeSun (M-F)Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV Sunscreen.Made in USA

Buy NowGet 70% OFF

Click here for more information about Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen, Sport Performance SPF 50 6 oz (177 ml)

0 comments:

Post a Comment