Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm always looking for a better Water Resistant Moisturizing Sunscreen of SPF 30 or more. I thought this was it! i use other Skin Medica Products which are excellent. The sunscreen bunches in the wrinkles on my face, frequently beads up into small bits, and leaves a white layer on the surface of my skin. So I don't recommend this product. It may work for others with different skin types, but my fair Northern European skin does not.
Click Here to see more reviews about: SkinMedica - Environmental Defense Sunscreen SPF 30+
FOR COMPROMISED, POST-PROCEDURE SKIN AND EXTENDED SUN EXPOSURE
This state-of-the-art sunscreen formulation offers skin the ultimate defense against ultra violet (UV) rays and environmental pollutants.
BENEFITS:
Suitable for all skin types Provides long-lasting UV protection Hydrates and provides skin with antioxidant protection against free radical damage
Net Weight: 3 oz.
Click here for more information about SkinMedica - Environmental Defense Sunscreen SPF 30+
0 comments:
Post a Comment