Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Take it from someone with pale, oily, acne-prone, extremely sensitive skin with Rosacea -- this is a superb moisturizer. It is neither oily nor greasy and does NOT cause breakouts, aggravate existing conditions or let the sun get in. Stays on your skin like stink on a monkey. It's also very, very light weight for all the work it does. I've been using it for years and every time I switch to something else, either it has no sunscreen or is too thick and oily for my skin. I highly, highly recommend this product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Celazome Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 30
LyphaZome SPF 30 Moisturizing Sunscreen, from Dermazone Solutions, provides the effectiveness of patented LyphaZome delivery. LyphaZome SPF 30 Moisturizing Sunscreen provides 30 times the skin's natural sunburn protection while simultaneously providing a unique method of skin hydration. Skin protection is maintained for eight hours during water sports and vigorous exercise.LyphaZome SPF 30 Moisturizing Sunscreen is dermatologist recommended featuring a greaseless, water-proof, sweat-proof formula that is PABA and fragrance free.
Click here for more information about Celazome Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 30
0 comments:
Post a Comment