Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mentholatum natural ice medicated lip protectant sunscreen - 12 pc / pack Review

Mentholatum natural ice medicated lip protectant sunscreen - 12 pc / pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have very dry skin & lips and I have used just about EVERY type of lip balm, lip cond., or lip product I could find. This is simply the very best lip "stuff" that I have ever found. Not only am I a dedicated user but I have hooked my entire family & in-laws onto it as well, including my 95 yr. old great grandmother. She just cannot part with her Mentholatum. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mentholatum natural ice medicated lip protectant sunscreen - 12 pc / pack

INDICATIONS: Mentholatum Natural Ice Medicated Lip Protectant Sunscreen helps prevent sunburn. High SPF gives more sunburn protection. Helps prevent and temporarily protects dry, chapped, or windburned lips.

Buy NowGet 14% OFF

Click here for more information about Mentholatum natural ice medicated lip protectant sunscreen - 12 pc / pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment