Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This product is amazing! Although the tube looks really small, believe me that a little goes a super long way. A 50 mg tube lasts me about 3 months. I use the ivory-colored one which provides great coverage and excellent sun protection. I have very oily skin and this product keeps that under control. I've also used it when I go swimming and it is very water proof. It's great for those girls who feel naked without make-up, but who don't want to use a heavy foundation while swimming. Highly recommend!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Minus-Sol Facial Sun Protection SPF 30+ (50g - color ivory)
Minus-Sol is a unique product providing high protection against the skin damage caused from UVA and UVB rays. It is a free formulation that contains as inactive ingredient, enhanced chitosan which rezults in a smooth silky feeling.Minus-Sol retains its SPF after 80 minutes of activity in water.
Click here for more information about Minus-Sol Facial Sun Protection SPF 30+ (50g - color ivory)
0 comments:
Post a Comment