Monday, July 11, 2011

Tattoo Goo Color Guard Stick - SPF 30 .45 oz Review

Tattoo Goo Color Guard Stick - SPF 30 .45 oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
LOVE this stuff! REALLY works - I use it when I go tanning, & you can see the outline/tanline on & around the tattoo ~ (wherever I applied the Tattoo Goo), where it "blocks" the UV rays...great product! Has a nice smell to it also!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tattoo Goo Color Guard Stick - SPF 30 .45 oz

DirectionsApply Color Guard UV Sun Screen generously to tattooed skin before exposure to direct Sun or UV Tanning. Repeat after swimming & during outdoor activities as needed. Allow new tattoos to heal for 3 weeks before using.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Tattoo Goo Color Guard Stick - SPF 30 .45 oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment