Tuesday, January 31, 2012

All Terrain WinterSport Skin Protectant Review

All Terrain WinterSport Skin Protectant
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this sunscreen today and I didn't think it had anything bad in it until I read other people's reviews about it containing Octinoxate and Oxybenzone. I took a look at the ingredient label and under the active ingredients it says it contains zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, octyl methoxycinnamate, and benzophenone-3. So I thought, "Oh good, they must have changed the ingredients". Just out of curiosity I decided to look up the active ingredient list online and I found out that the last two are the same thing as Octinoxate and Oxybenzone. That was pretty clever changing the names. I don't think I'll be buying this again as long as those ingredients are in there-- whatever they want to call them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: All Terrain WinterSport Skin Protectant

All Terrain designed TerraSport specifically to protect you against sun damage during land related activities, from skiing the backcountry to planting in your garden. TerraSport is water and sweat resistant. However, this unique formula allows the skin to breathe naturally, helping to avoid unnecessary overheating. It goes on dry so you won't lose your grip on your bike, climbing equipment, hiking stick, fishing rod, tennis racquet, golf club, etc. And it won't sting your eyes. Pick up TerraSport at a retailer near you in 3.5-oz tubes of SPF 15 and SPF 30+.

Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Click here for more information about All Terrain WinterSport Skin Protectant

0 comments:

Post a Comment