Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My 1 year old daughter kept getting little dry patches with red blotches on the apple of her cheeks and I had gotten this product in a sample pack and put it on her face and it cleared it up within hours. I think she was getting the rash from washing her face. Our city water is very hard and i think irritated her sensitive skin. I now put it on everyday and have no problems anymore. Highly recommend!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Episencial Protective Face Balm SPF 6 - 0.75 oz.
All-Over Relief for Chapped Skin & Lips SPF6Made for Baby + KidsFree from the bad stuff like additives, parabens, and petroleum Organic coco butter, aloe, licorice, zinc Phthalate & BpA free Manufactured with solar power Proudly made in the USA Timeless, for all ages - 0 to 150 yearsEpisencial Skin CareEpisencial products are developed by Kim Walls, MS, mother, second-generation skin care expert, and passionate environmental activist. Kim champions healthy parenting with actively healthy skincare. The colorful World of Eric Carle inspires her aromatic blends with vegan, all-natural juice extracts, and essential oils to nourish mind and body with the discovery of senses through touch, smell, words, and art."I feel that taking the time to tell a story, read a book and play with your child is so important. By sharing in this way, you are saying: "I have time for you. I respect you and love you." I hope these new products will add enjoyment and beauty for your family." - Eric CarleMade with certified organic ingredientsTrusted Partner - Healthy Child Healthy WorldSustainable Solar PowerQuestions?1-800-690-1610
Click here for more information about Episencial Protective Face Balm SPF 6 - 0.75 oz.
0 comments:
Post a Comment